Wine lovers will delight in this 18th-century cottage located in a small hamlet at the heart of Burgundy’s prestigious winegrowing region, near Beaune. Ideal for oeno-tourism, the property is nestled in famous Puligny-Montrachet, near the Meursault1e Cru vineyard, Clos Vougeaut and Beaune’s Hotel Dieu. This is an excellent place to experience the best of the countryside and sample world-class wines with an intimate group of family or friends.
The grounds include a small enclosed garden with a terrace, heated swimming pool with an electric cover (12 m x 4 m, 1.35 m depth), 6 umbrellas and sunbeds, and a barbecue. The garden area is illuminated by lovely bronze lamps at night. Onsite parking is provided.
The villa is air conditioned throughout and has limestone tile.
Ground Floor: There is an open living-dining area, which has two sofas, satellite TV, DVD player, stereo, fireplace, round dining table for 6, and doors to the small garden. The kitchen features an oven, stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and ice maker. There is also a laundry area with a washing machine and dryer. This floor has one bedroom, which has a king-size bed (180 cm, can be converted into two single beds upon prior request), TV, ensuite bathroom with bathtub, sink and shower, and a separate toilet room.
First Floor: There are two bedrooms, each with a king-size bed (180 cm, can be converted into two single beds upon prior request), TV ensuite bathroom with a shower and sink, and a separate toilet room.
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
* Cook Service: Upon request
* Cooking Lessons: Upon request
* Breakfast Service: 29 Euros per person
* Daytime Cook Service by Governess: 30 Euros per hour, plus cost of food
* Extra Housekeeping: 30 Euros per hour
* Chauffeur: Upon request
* Lunch or Dinner in the Vineyards: Upon request
* Vineyard Tours and Wine Tasting: 400 Euros per person and up
* Air Balloon Tour: Upon request
* Bike Rentals: Upon request
* Burgundy Wines from House Cellar: Upon request
* All king-size beds can be converted to two single beds, upon prior request.
* The house wine cellar can provide around 100 different wines of Burgundy on request and for an extra cost.
* A complimentary wine tasting at a local wine maker is included.
* Complimentary restaurant booking is available.
* Pool towels are provided.
* Housekeeping is provided for 4 hours per week. Linens are changed mid-week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Additional amenities include: air conditioning – whole house, swimming pool – heated, housekeeping available – extra cost, housekeeping – included, fireplace – indoor, bike, cook service available – extra cost, independent villa, balcony/terrace, free parking on premises, portable baby crib/play pen – upon request, outside area – private, american coffee maker.